No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Chambers Likes Idea of Facing Chris Arreola

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eddie Chambers Likes Idea of Facing Chris Arreola

Former heavyweight title challenger Eddie Chambers is hoping to get back in the mix among boxing's big men. There are many who, like Chambers, are signed with powerful adviser Al Haymon. One of those names that Chambers would enjoy being in the ring with is Chris Arreola.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Chambers is a bum and Aerrola KO's the slow weal Chambers

Eddie Chambers is a bum weak slow and zero power more of a David Price type or a Seth Mitchell with no talent and no power. Aerrola KO's Chambers easily and Aerrola isn't a top Heavy-never was. make the fight happen as Chambers has no career and Aerrola's career is in the toilet bowl ready to be flushed away. Good fight as prelim #4 8 rounder even.

Comment

Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
      Eddie Chambers is a bum weak slow and zero power more of a David Price type or a Seth Mitchell with no talent and no power. Aerrola KO's Chambers easily and Aerrola isn't a top Heavy-never was. make the fight happen as Chambers has no career and Aerrola's career is in the toilet bowl ready to be flushed away. Good fight as prelim #4 8 rounder even.
      I disagree. Chambers gave a lot of guys problems. He beat the guy Luis Ortiz is fighting and did it quite easily.

I don't know what he has left at this point but could have enough to beat Arreola.

Comment

Both are over the hill, but you'd still get the element of speed and skill vs. brute force and slugging. Good match up, do it A win throws either man back into the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          I disagree. Chambers gave a lot of guys problems. He beat the guy Luis Ortiz is fighting and did it quite easily.

I don't know what he has left at this point but could have enough to beat Arreola.
          hey soft weak no power Eddie Chambers is a bum and a cruiserweight nothing. Chambers has no career and hasn't for years way too soft and weak.

Comment

Two never was fighters fighting. Chambers by decision.

Comment

I can see why Eddie likes that idea.

Chris always wears cement boots in the ring.

If Eddie comes in under 220, he'll box circles around him.

Comment

Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
                lmfao nearly all your posts are quality.

Comment

Retire

Why don't they both retire instead. Both are burned out, and done.

Comment

Working...
                  X