Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Frankie Gomez Putting in Work With Freddie Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Frankie Gomez Putting in Work With Freddie Roach

LOS ANGELES - Undefeated welterweight Frankie "Pitbull" Gomez (19-0, 13 KOs) hosted a Los Angeles media workout today at Wild Card Boxing Club with his trainer Freddie Roach, Hall of Fame Trainer and Seven-Time BWAA Trainer of The Year Award Winner, ahead of his Feb. 5 10-round, co-main event fight against former IBA Super Lightweight Champion Silverio "Chamaco III" Ortiz (29-16, 15 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

My eyes must be deceiving me but it actually looks like Frankie Gomez is in good shape. Then again it's Tuesday so hopefully by Friday he makes weight.

Golden Boy or Freddie Roach must have paid for a personal chef or something because he looks lean.

Comment

Frankie Gomez gets on my damn nerves. First time I saw him I thought he was a future pound for pounder. Call me when he shows some consistency in and out of the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by LOCOMEX89 View Post
        My eyes must be deceiving me but it actually looks like Frankie Gomez is in good shape. Then again it's Tuesday so hopefully by Friday he makes weight.

Golden Boy or Freddie Roach must have paid for a personal chef or something because he looks lean.
        Yeah. It's nice to see him look like he's in good shape, but it's a week-by-week, fight-by-fight thing with Gomez...one good showing isn't enough.

Comment

They should have a boxing card and call it "The Head Cases" and have Osthusian, Gomez, and Sonsona on the card just to see how many are overweight, out of shape, or pull out. Promoters nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell Kane View Post
            Yeah. It's nice to see him look like he's in good shape, but it's a week-by-week, fight-by-fight thing with Gomez...one good showing isn't enough.
            I second that

Comment

Waste of talent

Comment

I dont know that kid, has he greatness-potential?

Comment

Working...
                X