No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: LIVE STREAM: Sergey Kovalev vs. Jean Pascal Weighin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: LIVE STREAM: Sergey Kovalev vs. Jean Pascal Weighin

Sergey Kovalev, WBO, WBA and IBF Light Heavyweight World Champion - Photo Credits: Vincent Ethier - Interbox
    "I want to thank you. I am really excited to be here in Canada and repeat this fight again. I am really happy. I am happy to fight Saturday and show you quality boxing. I have nothing to say just watch HBO channel on Saturday night and at the Centre Bell in Montreal. It should be a very interesting fight in the ring because is going to be two good boxers. It is going to be very not a war; it is going to be a mental fight who is personal fight for me. I have nothing to say. He is not a fighter. I hope that he will bring something in the ring. We will be great fight for boxing fans. Appreciate to all my fans worldwide and more to my Canadian fans. Montreal remind me of my hometown in Russia with the snow and the weather. Thank you so much. I will try to make shorter. See you Saturday."
    [Click Here To Read More]

kov is shook, couldnt even do a proper face off

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Naw he is going to really hurt Pascal..thins reminds me of the Drago-Apollo fight so much

Comment

haha he just cant be bothered with the bs

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Naw he is going to really hurt Pascal..thins reminds me of the Drago-Apollo fight so much
          well seeing that drago is fashioned after some mythical boxer and apollo creed was based off of Muhammad Ali you dont have a leg to stand on.
          the movie rocky was FAKE and is not based off real events

Comment

He did do one, respectful distance, but Pascal had to get closer and closer into his face so Kov turned because he knew what would happen.

It would have been fun to see Kovalev shove him again but the fighting can wait until tomorrow.

Comment

Love Krusher hate his dyke of a promoter so I'll be rooting for pascal for upset even though kov going kill him in pointless rematch

Comment

Dude I can't tell if you're a straight up troll or just straight ignorant.

Man I used to think you were a troll but I literally think you are just ignorant.

Which one is it?

Comment

Least exciting face off ever.

Comment

If He Dies,
                    HE DIES

wtf is up with main events and that cheap ass streaming quality wtf how the fuck are 12 years able to stream live content on youtube/twich and all this shit in way better quality then main events lol get your cheap shit together damn!

PS: that was one cold ass stare from Kovalev, Pascal is gonna DIE! oh lawdy!

Originally posted by King_ View Post
                    Dude I can't tell if you're a straight up troll or just straight ignorant.

Man I used to think you were a troll but I literally think you are just ignorant.

Which one is it?
                    lol dude is just a troll never talks boxing lol ever! outside of like a few black fighters and people he thinks mexicans hate lol.
                    Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 01-29-2016, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X