Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Will Be Sparring With Ik Yang For Bradley Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Will Be Sparring With Ik Yang For Bradley Trilogy

China’s super lightweight Ik Yang has been picked as one of the sparring partners of eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao’s sparring partners for his third fight against WBO welterweight champion Timothy “Desert Storm” Bradley at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on April 9.

[Click Here To Read More]

Ik Yang fights nothing like Bradley and is robotic af, does Roach want Manny to lose. I still got Manny UD but this doesnt make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
      Ik Yang fights nothing like Bradley and is robotic af, does Roach want Manny to lose. I still got Manny UD but this doesnt make sense.
      I suspect this is more for Ik Yang's sake than Pacquiao's. Zhou Shiming sparred him for the Rios fight. Pretty idiotic tactically speaking, but credit to Freddie for trying to pass things down like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
        Roach as Manny's trainer hasnt been relevant since the margarito fight. Everything after that from Roach has been just a bunch of crap. Roach and Manny as a team is over. Pac has such a weak team to support him, all the people he has around him doesnt know jack **** but is just there to collect the check. Sad because Manny is one of my favorite fighters too.

Comment

Manny would need to spar with Ip Man if he wanted to win this fight.

Comment

Who the heck is ik yang? Now i know for sure pac is going to lose, lol dude fighting a weak china man. Roach just doesnt give a crap anymore, next thing you know he will bring in a flyweight zou shiming to soar pacman, i think he already did for one fight

Comment

Ik yang all I remeber from dude is he wierdo style of showboating and the ref fixing his shorts lol

Comment

roach hasnt looked impressive in YEARS and he wont look impressive here either
                the last time he looked IMPRESSIVE from MY eye with a QUALITY opponent who wasnt a catchweight and who wasn't injured was ricky hatton.
                rios & algieri dont count bc they aint world class, he always looked bad against juan manuel marquez in which i feel marquez won if not ALL four fights AT LEAST 3
                bradley lost the first fight 7-5 but pacq didnt look impressive and bradley was injured i think he turned both ankles in that fight. the rematch bradley tore his calf and bradley was winning at the start of the 7th round on my cards 4 rounds to 2 before i guess his body started lettin' him know he wasnt gonna be able to get his full capabilities out of it and started tryin' to KO pacq when he never seemed to turn his punches the right way to get full torque on his punches. so he lost that 8 rounds to 4 i say(bradley did)
                cotto was catchweight, shane mosley OLD, clottey was never considered TOP TIER so it goes to me that his BEST win was hatton whom was a QUALITY TOP OPPONENT that had lost to mayweather by tko and he took two tune-up fights and got blasted by pacquiao in the 2nd round. to me that was his BEST win
                he hasnt looked good since against a QUALITY OPPONENT who was NOT at a CATCHWEIGHT who was considered an ELITE fighter.
                if pacq loses to bradley(which i think he will with atlas in his corner) to me all his wins were flukes bc people will start to actually LOOK AT HIS RESUME AND WHO HE BEAT AND WHAT THE CONDITIONS WERE WHEN HE BEAT THEM.
                he's an above average fighter whom his most notable wins were at catchweight. and fought mediocre competition basically his entire career and was THIS generations most overhyped fighter

Comment

Working...
                X