Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach: I Bet Four Houses Cotto is KO'd in Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach: I Bet Four Houses Cotto is KO'd in Rematch!

Eddy Reynoso, the manager and trainer of WBC middleweight world champion Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez, says a potential rematch with Miguel Cotto would only take place on the Mexican superstar's terms.

[Click Here To Read More]

Canelo would never KO Cotto. He doesn't have the style for it.

Comment

Nah... I wouldn't bet 4 houses on a KO win, but I would bet 4 houses on another UD win!

Comment

Probably another ud

Cotto won't stand and fight, if he did we'd see him ko'd

I want to see him put down before he retires

Comment

HAHAAH they clowning on freddie roach lol.

Comment

I saw Cotto come with a game plan and use his jab, combinations and the ring to his advantage and had a lot of success. I would have liked to see more combinations early on end with a body shot.

On Canelos part the jab was missing for much of the fight and the kid was pot shotting one shot at a time for a long stretch in this fight. I'd like to know what the game plan was supposed to be going into this fight

The size disparity was apparent as Cotto rumored to be 159 and Canelo 171 come fight time.

That ballooning up in weight after the weigh in will only be an advantage with Canelo for so long, and it shortens careers in the long run, and this kid is still young.
            Last edited by KeyboardWarrior; 01-28-2016, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Did he say 4 horses or 4 houses? Horses are better value...at least you can eat them

Comment

Who cares?

Comment

Did their fight generate the highest buy rate of the year? I'm pretty sure that the May - Pac fight did a little more than this fight LOL

Comment

Was a good fight but Cotto's punches were just so ineffective cause Canelo was a cruiserweight it seemed. I'd like to see Canelo rematch some of these close fights though like Trout, Lara and Cotto. It's like they have him on some fast track to stardom or something.

Comment

Working...
                    X