No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Carlos Payano-Jamie McDonnell Ordered By WBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Carlos Payano-Jamie McDonnell Ordered By WBA

The World Boxing Association (WBA) has ordered a mandatory fight between their "super" champion at bantamweight, unbeaten Dominican fighter Juan Carlos Payano (17-0, 8KO), and the "regular" of the same division, British boxer Jamie McDonnell (27-2-1, 12KO).

[Click Here To Read More]

Nice. WBA is serious about getting rid of those multiple champions. Now let's see them make the move in the most high profile situation at 160. Then I will take them serious.

Comment

Nice fight.

I've got Jamie winning a UD. Hopefully Jamie will fight Haskins or Yamanaka later in the year for a unification fight.

Comment

So fix crap at 160 order GGG-Jacobs, the opponents he trying fight now is a embarrassment

Comment

I bet they won't order the Frampton-Quigg winner to fight Rigo, though...

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
            Nice. WBA is serious about getting rid of those multiple champions. Now let's see them make the move in the most high profile situation at 160. Then I will take them serious.
            They're doing better I guess. I thought they were just *****footing around, but they cancelled a sanctioned title bout in china for a vacant regular title next month... so I could have some hope here.

Comment

Working...
            X