Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Kovalev, Pascal Go Face To Face at Tense Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Kovalev, Pascal Go Face To Face at Tense Final Presser

Sergey Kovalev, WBO, WBA and IBF Light Heavyweight World Champion - Photo Credits: Vincent Ethier - Interbox
    "I want to thank you. I am really excited to be here in Canada and repeat this fight again. I am really happy. I am happy to fight Saturday and show you quality boxing. I have nothing to say just watch HBO channel on Saturday night and at the Centre Bell in Montreal. It should be a very interesting fight in the ring because is going to be two good boxers. It is going to be very not a war; it is going to be a mental fight who is personal fight for me. I have nothing to say. He is not a fighter. I hope that he will bring something in the ring. We will be great fight for boxing fans. Appreciate to all my fans worldwide and more to my Canadian fans. Montreal remind me of my hometown in Russia with the snow and the weather. Thank you so much. I will try to make shorter. See you Saturday."
    [Click Here To Read More]

JDJ by stoppage in 10 rounds...i'm giving odds on that lol.

Comment

look at this piece of shit, typical. Race baiter crying racism lmfao cant make this shit up.

all I know is

IF HE DIES,
      HE DIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Homie broke out the bananas.....

This sport is something else

Comment

Pascal is a warrior and is capable of making things happen but I fear for his well being as he is also capable of taking severe punishment.

Comment

I think it's a good rematch just because Pascal seriously believes in himself and will come in as a live dog no matter what. But I think there is a real chance that he gets seriously hurt in this fight. It was a legit stoppage in the first fight. Pascal was still game to continue but he was all over the place and beat up physically. He has more will than actual physical endurance in the Kovalev match-up.

All that aside, this promotion has turned into a real **** show.

Comment

I completely forgot about this fight

lol @ pascal.. anything to sell this fight i guess

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_R View Post
                I think it's a good rematch just because Pascal seriously believes in himself and will come in as a live dog no matter what. But I think there is a real chance that he gets seriously hurt in this fight. It was a legit stoppage in the first fight. Pascal was still game to continue but he was all over the place and beat up physically. He has more will than actual physical endurance in the Kovalev match-up.

All that aside, this promotion has turned into a real **** show.
                I fear pascal is going to be shot to bits after this fight he could have had some good fights to look forward to but this will be the end of pascal as we know it,I can see why he took the fight with the success he had in the first fight,
                The reason nobody would want a rematch with kovalev is because he could really damage your brain

Pascal has massive gonads

Comment

lol wtf was up with pascal and the bananas?

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post

look at this piece of shit, typical. Race baiter crying racism lmfao cant make this shit up.

Thought this was a photoshop for a moment lol can't believe the levels Pascal will go to promote a fight

Comment

Working...
                    X