Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Jean Pascal, John David Jackson Heated Confrontation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Jean Pascal, John David Jackson Heated Confrontation

Fun starts at 58:00, confrontation at 1:05 (hour in)

Last edited by Weebler I; 01-27-2016, 01:16 PM.

When are they seperated

Comment

You have to hand it to Pascal. He knows how to sell a fight. He has definitely gotten under the skin of Kovalev and JDJ too. Whether that turns out to be a good idea or not we'll know by Sunday.

Comment

Man Pascal is so annoying when he has a mic in front of him. Every time. I seriously think Kovalev might kill him.

Comment

Man!

John David Jackson is a great guy. Pascal is ****ing moron, god I hope Kovalev gives him the worst ass beating in his whole life

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            Man Pascal is so annoying when he has a mic in front of him. Every time. I seriously think Kovalev might kill him.
            lol he goes on and on, I find him funny more than annoying though.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              lol he goes on and on, I find him funny more than annoying though.
              Idk man, he's pretty damn annoying. Especially when he ends up repeating the same dam words over and over. "Take the test! Take the test! Take the test! Take the test! Take the test! Take the test! Take the test! Take the test! Take the test! Take the test! Take the test! Take the test! Take the test! Take the test! You take Test?"

Comment

Great Racist vs Great Victim, LOL

Comment

Pascal is asking for a brutal beating

Comment

I think once Kovalev hurts him early he's going to ease off a bit and put a protracted beating on pascal. I'm expecting him to be hospitalized.

Comment

Working...
                    X