Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia-Guerrero Preliminary Ratings Average - 2.259 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia-Guerrero Preliminary Ratings Average - 2.259 Million

The January 23 debut of Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) on Fox in prime time suggest a trend back in the right direction, given the early-round Nielsen ratings published that do not factor in pre-empted coverage in several Northeast regions.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 01-24-2016, 03:06 PM.

So the ratings were average except for women and old people where it was below average.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
      So the ratings were average except for women and old people where it was below average.
      So now 2.29 M is avarage rating now lol kill yourself with your hating ass

Comment

Pretty nice ah?

It was an ok scrap, I can't get behind Danny Garcia, even though the media here has an article for every little thing he does.

He can improve with a more experienced trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
          So now 2.29 M is avarage rating now lol kill yourself with your hating ass
          I'm going by the chart you ****in moron.

Comment

Not surprised. Garcia has always gotten good ratings.

Comment

So the PBC puts on a card that doesn't go head to head against a NFL Playoff game and the viewing numbers increase?

Color me shocked.

Comment

Decent ratings for boxing.

But these aren't good ratings for prime time fox. Especially when Haymon probably blew 6+ mill to televise it.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  Decent ratings for boxing.

But these aren't good ratings for prime time fox. Especially when Haymon probably blew 6+ mill to televise it.
                  It's been a long time since these days...
                  http://a.espncdn.com/boxing/news/2003/0624/1572416.html
                  http://articles.latimes.com/1995-12-...2_1_mike-tyson

Comment

I don't care about Ratings, Ticket Sales or any of that **** anymore, I watched the event and I enjoyed it. I will let Haymon and his Wealthy Investors worry about the Money when it comes to THEIR business, I will continue to tune in and enjoy Free Fights because I'm a BOXING FAN!

I thought Fox did a excellent job covering the event with Brian Kenny as the Host, Gus Johnson as the Play By Play and the beautiful Charissa Thompson did a excellent job with the Interviews of Fighters and Celebrities

Looked like a Great Atmosphere, great to see Celebrities and fellow Fighters out to Support the event

Comment

Working...
                    X