Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Danny Garcia Has No Doubt He Clearly Got The Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Danny Garcia Has No Doubt He Clearly Got The Win

Los Angeles, CA Before a crowd of 12,052 at STAPLES Center in downtown Los Angeles, Danny "Swift" Garcia, (32-0, 18 KOs) of Philadelphia won a unanimous 12-round decision over Gilroy, Calif.'s Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero, (33-4, 18 KOs). Scores were 116-112 on all three judges' scorecard.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The Swift Gift strikes again.

Comment

If he has doubt he won this fight than I wonder how he felt after the Herrera and Peterson fights which were insurmountably closer. This fight was not close. Garcia by Round 6 toyed with Guerrero. Guerrero is a horrible boxer, it's been confirmed. He needs to try MMA or wrestling. He presets headlocks and rough housing. I have ZERO interest watching the remainder of Guerreros boxing career. I would however, watch him if he crossed over to BKB. He's a terrible boxer.

Comment

It was a clear win.

Comment

I think the title was supposed to say Danny Garcia has no doubt he clearly got the win. You guys need to actually watch the video. Danny won this fight easily anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
            If he has doubt he won this fight than I wonder how he felt after the Herrera and Peterson fights which were insurmountably closer. This fight was not close. Garcia by Round 6 toyed with Guerrero. Guerrero is a horrible boxer, it's been confirmed. He needs to try MMA or wrestling. He presets headlocks and rough housing. I have ZERO interest watching the remainder of Guerreros boxing career. I would however, watch him if he crossed over to BKB. He's a terrible boxer.
            It's true seek...I do not know how in hell Roberto Guerrero has ever won world titles at two different weight classes because what I saw last night was a street kid in the ring with zero boxing ability....atrocious and make an oath now.....my life is to precious to ever sit through another 36 minutes of Roberto Guerrero fighting ....it was like watching ground hog day from him

Comment

Clear 7-5 win for Danny. I gotta ask though, did Guerrero do that crossfit crap for this fight?

Comment

Danny Garcia got the win , if you want to go back and say rounds 3,45, and 12 where 10/10 round ok I have no problems with you

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                  Read the article bro. The headline was a mistake by boxingscene

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    The Swift Gift strikes again.
                    Stop reaching, he got gifts before but Not Tonight

Comment

Working...
                    X