Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: Thurman's Jab Has Double The Power of Garcia's Right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guerrero: Thurman's Jab Has Double The Power of Garcia's Right

Los Angeles, CA - Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero (33-4, 18 KOs) was very upset in the aftermath of his twelve round decision loss to Danny "Swift" Garcia (32-0, 18 KOs) at the Staples Center. Scores were 116-112 on all three judges' scorecard.

[Click Here To Read More]

Garcia looked much bigger, landed dozens of his best shots and Guerrero just kept going forward. I wanna see him fighting any top 10 ww, he will probably lose to any of them, except maybe Khan...

Comment

This is the reason Guerrero lost the fight! I scored it 7-5 in favor of Garcia! Guerrero started fighting dumb & Garcia started to capitalize on some good shots! Guerrero wouldn't move his head after the 5th round. Everyone knows Guerrero can take a shot but part of the reason he's loosing fights is he's trying to show everyone he has a good chin! Guerrero game plan in the beginning was good but then went back to the dumb fighting Guerrero afterwards! I give a little credit to Danny but Guerrero is a C+ fighter at best!

Comment

Garcia won't have the same power now at 147. Thurman will take him out and Brook will dismantle him if he decides to step up his game

Comment

Danny looked like he hurt him a couple times just didn't follow up and was content with waiting to counter. Guerrero always eats big shots.

Comment

I don't think Danny can fight someone who's around 160 on fight night. He needs to fight someone who comes in around 150-155. I think Marquez and Broner can be good opponents, and he might still have enough power to beat Khan. I would love to see Guererro vs. Omar Figueroa Jr. @ 147.

Comment

The ghost just trying to discredit Danny but guess what we all saw he was hurt multiple times even when the round was over he went to sit on his stool and just dropped his mouth piece Danny didn't go for the kill he wanted to box you can say Thurman hits harder but guess what Thurman has been hurt multiple times and hurt by lower class fighters Danny would KO him

Comment

Seems like a fair assessment by Guerrero comparing Garcia to Thurman power punching. He's been in the ring with both for the distance. It's always laughable when fans post on here and dispute what the boxer who was actually in the ring has to say about a fighter.

Comment

underwhelming performance by garcia. I can see porter, thurman and brook beating him

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    I don't think Danny can fight someone who's around 160 on fight night. He needs to fight someone who comes in around 150-155. I think Marquez and Broner can be good opponents, and he might still have enough power to beat Khan. I would love to see Guererro vs. Omar Figueroa Jr. @ 147.
                    The punchers that Robert took would absolutly destroy Khan but getting back to the serious stuff Brook or Thurman would be a real scrap. The Brook fight should be made ASOP.

Comment

Working...
                    X