Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao, Bradley Go Face To Face at NYC Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao, Bradley Go Face To Face at NYC Presser

LAS VEGAS, NV -- Boxing's only eight-division world champion and the reigning Fighter of the Decade, Congressman MANNY “Pacman” PACQUIAO, and five-time world champion TIMOTHY “Desert Storm” BRADLEY, will collide in a 12-round World Welterweight Championship battle of pound for pound titans, Saturday, April 9, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nev. This will also mark the first time former Trainers of the Year Freddie Roach and Teddy Atlas have faced each other from opposite corners. Promoted by Top Rank®, in association with MP Promotions, the Pacquiao vs. Bradley world championship event will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET / 6:00 p.m. PT. Photos by Mikey Williams/Top Rank.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jeez!!!!!!!!!!! Manny is looking old.He looks very skinny through that suit.

Comment

I like the blue shorts better than black on the TR girls. Camel toe is more visible in blue, so when you zoom in it's easier to paint a picture in your head of what her minge would look like.

War blue

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
        Bradley looking small too. Better have some serious weight trianing before this fight.

Comment

To me it's very impressive that both of these men are so successful at 147lbs when they have height and reach limitations in that division.
          Their both about 5'7" and are built very sturdy but don't possess power or high marks defensively.

However they will bring intensity to their fight and are both prideful men who are true pro fighters. They bring conditioning and willingness to the ring and
          that's lacking at times in today's boxing events.
          It would be hard to think that this fight won't have excitement and entertainment in it!
          Boxing will always benefit from the Pacmans & Tim Bradley's.
          Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
            I like the blue shorts better than black on the TR girls. Camel toe is more visible in blue, so when you zoom in it's easier to paint a picture in your head of what her minge would look like.

War blue
            Dang Psy, you gotta get out of the house buddy

Comment

The new blonde TR chick looks pretty good

Comment

I actually wanted to go to this. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                  I was thinking that too. Manny looks skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    I was thinking that too. Manny looks skinny
                    He does, but boxers look pretty small in clothes tbh.

I remitted seeing A lot of fighters in person when I would go to the small shows in NYC. You would mever know they were boxers when you see them in person.

I remember when I saw Malignaggi like a month and a half out from his Hatton fight, dude was chubby as fck.

When these guys aren't weighing in or fighting, they look completely different.

Comment

Working...
                    X