Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Czar Glazkov Talks About The Injury Suffered in Martin Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Czar Glazkov Talks About The Injury Suffered in Martin Bout

Heavyweight contender Vyacheslav "Czar" Glazkov (21-1-1, 13KOs) is very disappointed after suffering his first defeat in a freak accident this past Saturday night at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. Glazkov faced Charles Martin (23-0-1, 21KOs) for the vacant IBF heavyweight championship.

[Click Here To Read More]

Before he even left the ring him and shields said torn ACL. You need a MRI to find that out after swelling reduces a little. Guys so quick to explain losses it's amazing. Funniest was Spilka saying Wilder had no punch then finally thanking him for title shot and admitted counter right was brutal And he never saw it those are the ko punches plus he was out for 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
      Before he even left the ring him and shields said torn ACL. You need a MRI to find that out after swelling reduces a little. Guys so quick to explain losses it's amazing. Funniest was Spilka saying Wilder had no punch then finally thanking him for title shot and admitted counter right was brutal And he never saw it those are the ko punches plus he was out for 10 minutes.
      No way is it a torn acl you can't even walk after it. Dude was hobbling like he sprained his ankle. I'm not calling it a bull**** injury, but I'm aren't satisfied until a doctors report. It's added insult to injury (no pun intended) on how pathetic the IBF trinket is.

Comment

Karma for trying to maggot your way to a title belt.

Comment

Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
          No way is it a torn acl you can't even walk after it. Dude was hobbling like he sprained his ankle. I'm not calling it a bull**** injury, but I'm aren't satisfied until a doctors report. It's added insult to injury (no pun intended) on how pathetic the IBF trinket is.
          Can't say one way or another if Slava's got one, but it is possible to hobble a bit on a freshly torn ACL, you just gotta be pretty tentative - put any weight on it or sudden movements and you'll be on your ass though.

Believe me I ain't a fan of Glazkov but it's a bit harsh jumping on him for this, he's a boring MFer but there's no reason to suspect he's bull****ing.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Can't say one way or another if Slava's got one, but it is possible to hobble a bit on a freshly torn ACL, you just gotta be pretty tentative - put any weight on it or sudden movements and you'll be on your ass though.

Believe me I ain't a fan of Glazkov but it's a bit harsh jumping on him for this, he's a boring MFer but there's no reason to suspect he's bull****ing.
            I found him fairly entertaining, he gave windmiller some work that his previous b,um opponents didn't offer. If he applied pressure instead of following him around the ring like a toddler, he may have imposed something. I was impressed with his head movement, most heavies don't move their heads at all.

Anyway, he gets the benefit of the doubt, until I see a doctors reports,,,,,

Comment

Horrible injury, it made me wince when they showed the replay.

Comment

Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
                They showed a slow mo of his knee popping out of its socket. Definitely wasn't a sprained ankle.

Comment

Working...
                X