Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Alexander Povetkin, Andrei Ryabinsky Visit Magomed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Alexander Povetkin, Andrei Ryabinsky Visit Magomed

During their recent visit to the United States, Olympic gold medal winner Alexander Povetkin and his promoter Andrei Ryabinsky of World of Boxing, took time to visit recovering fighter, Magomed Abdusalamov.

[Click Here To Read More]

God willing Mago can get his life back on track. Nice and sad at the same time to see this update. Also prayers go out to Prichard Colon and all our other hurt warriors.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      During their recent visit to the United States, Olympic gold medal winner Alexander Povetkin and his promoter Andrei Ryabinsky of World of Boxing, took time to visit recovering fighter, Magomed Abdusalamov.

[Click Here To Read More]

A touching gesture by Ryabinsky.

Their medical bills must be insane.

Props to him and the team for visiting with Magomed.

Comment

Great and sad at the same time, but looks like he did a bit of improvement since the last video I saw of him, he was in a very very bad shape. hope to see him have his health back.

Comment

Very funny connection there is here.
          Mike Perez ended Magomed Abdusalamov's career.
          Alexander Povetkin ended Mike Perez's career.

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
            Very funny connection there is here.
            Mike Perez ended Magomed Abdusalamov's career.
            Alexander Povetkin ended Mike Perez's career.
            Perez never got over putting this guy in the hospital. He's never been the same since.

Comment

sad seeing him hemiplegic

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                Perez never got over putting this guy in the hospital. He's never been the same since.
                I doubt that's what caused him to get one-shotted just recently but whatever.
                If its any consolation, if you watch the Povetkin-Perez fight, you will notice Perez falls on his ass as he's on his way out of the ring after being ran over.

Comment

Magomed will never be the man he once was but hopefully the fighter's spirit that has brought him back this far against all odds will bring enough further improvement that he's able to get some joy from life and enjoy the love of those closest to him. Nice to see Povetkin showing solidarity with a damaged brother pug.

Comment

I think Mago looks a lot better than the last photo I saw of him.

Great to see

Comment

Working...
                    X