Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Eddie Chambers Discusses Career Status, The Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Eddie Chambers Discusses Career Status, The Future

NEW YORK - American heavyweight world champion Deontay Wilder defended his WBC title for the third time with a devastating ninth round knockout of Polish challenger Artur Szpilka on Saturday night, live on SHOWTIME in front of 12,668 fans at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y.

[Click Here To Read More]

Its a pretty big stretch that Wilder and Fury will both win their mandatory fights

Comment

I forgot about Eddie Chambers. He got a few stay busy fights with Team Fury but came back to the states & disappeared.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        I forgot about Eddie Chambers. He got a few stay busy fights with Team Fury but came back to the states & disappeared.
        I heard Chambers was lining up a fight with Arreola to get back into the picture. After seeing Kaufman fight Arreola, I think Chambers beats him easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolinmaster View Post
          I heard Chambers was lining up a fight with Arreola to get back into the picture. After seeing Kaufman fight Arreola, I think Chambers beats him easy.
          I know Arreola hasn't looked to great lately but Chambers hasn't fought anyone with a heartbeat for a few years so it could be a pretty tough fight for him. I'd like to see it though...

Comment

Working...
          X