Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Glazkov: That Should Have Been My Belt, I Figured Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Glazkov: That Should Have Been My Belt, I Figured Him Out!

In the SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING opener, Charles Martin won the IBF Heavyweight World Championship when Vyacheslav Glazkov suffered a right knee injury in the third round and was unable to continue. The fight was scored a third round TKO (1:50) after Glazkov told referee Earl Brown that he was unable to continue.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Didn't look like Glazkov had figured him out and Martin looked very confident.

Comment

Glazkov didn't even have his legs figured out, let alone Martin

Comment

Maybe Glazkov better give Cunningham a rematch....dude was gettin touched more in that round......boring joker!

Comment

well really u should been fighting wilder but whatever makes u feel better

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            so wrong but

Comment

His luck finally ran out good should of been him getting the vicious ko but seeing him hobble around was fun also

Comment

Martin looked like he was getting more comfortable and landing the left, looked in complete control, too bad it ended so early. Martin is a really good prospect, I think he'll give anybody in the division trouble with that size/power and speed.

Comment

No Glazkov, you were gonna' end up like Szpilka.

Your knee saved your noggin. Be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X