Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charles Martin Stops Czar Glazkov in Three, Grabs IBF World Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charles Martin Stops Czar Glazkov in Three, Grabs IBF World Title

Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York - In a battle for the vacant IBF heavyweight title, #1 ranked Vyacheslav "Czar" Glazkov (21-1-1, 13 KOs) was dropped and was unable to continue in the third, as #3 ranked Charles Martin (23-0-1, 21 KOs) became a new world champion.

[Click Here To Read More]

Martin didn't even touch Glazkov when he went down... what a joke of a title fight, from announcement to end

Comment

He was wincing from that first slip and I could tell he wouldn't last much longer. I see Martin-Wilder coming to a city near(hopefully me)you.

Comment

And one judge still scored the fight in favor for Glazkov

Comment

Wow........

Comment

Weakest title win inside the ring I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
              Martin didn't even touch Glazkov when he went down... what a joke of a title fight, from announcement to end
              That's 3 "mysterious" knee injuries that happen in Haymon shows to the guys going up against the Haymon hypejobs.

Taylor-Soliman, Jacobs-Mora, and now Martin-Glazkov.

Comment

Classic heavyweight championship fight. Nice way to kick off the new year.

Comment

That should be a no contest

Comment

Why not a No Decision?

Comment

Working...
                    X