Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: Fury Won't Fight Me After Seeing Punch Power Like That!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye: Fury Won't Fight Me After Seeing Punch Power Like That!

Mark de Mori vowed to spoil David Haye's comeback party at London's 02 Arena but it proved to be a chastening experience for the Perth heavyweight who was knocked out 131 seconds into the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Power like what, the man has been down before in the 1st round by a Bu3!

Comment

Sign...... Shut up Dave

Comment

De Mori was so bad it's hard to gauge much about Haye from that other than he can still throw a punch and deal with D class bums. That aside it was another non event.

Comment

Haye is the Champ! Tyson "Big Dumb Goofy Turd" Fury is a craphouse feasting on the 40 year old corpse of one of those Klitschko guys from back in the day. Big Dumb Goofy Turd has a lot of proving to do if he wants a shot at Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
            Haye is the Champ! Tyson "Big Dumb Goofy Turd" Fury is a craphouse feasting on the 40 year old corpse of one of those Klitschko guys from back in the day. Big Dumb Goofy Turd has a lot of proving to do if he wants a shot at Haye.
            A 40 year old corpse, Haye ran and was too scared to punch less than 5 years ago

Comment

Hate should know at the top level they csan take those shots or don't get hit with them in the first place

Comment

What so I can pay 60 bucks to watch you run away from a bigger guy again?

No thanks.

Comment

Haye just needs to shut it & get back to work. I expect Andrei Fedosov to be next...

Comment

The man is back! give him his props

Comment

Working...
                    X