Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Czar Glazkov Feels Charles Martin's Record is a Bit Thin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Czar Glazkov Feels Charles Martin's Record is a Bit Thin

New York, NY- Vyacheslav "Czar" Glazkov (21-0-1, 13KOs) will have the chance to be a world champion come Saturday night when he faces Charles Martin (22-0-1, 20KOs) for the vacant IBF heavyweight crown at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. Coming from the amateur school of boxing in Ukraine, he expected such a chance.

[Click Here To Read More]

In other news, The pot feels the kettle is a bit black.

Comment

That ain't no lie. Notably Martin has put 3 1's in L columns doe. This will be a huge jump up for Martin. That said I think Glazkov should be 20-2 cuz I had him losing to Cunningham & Malik Scott so I feel his status is kinda inflated while still being way above Martin in the HW landscape.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        That ain't no lie. Notably Martin has put 3 1's in L columns doe. This will be a huge jump up for Martin. That said I think Glazkov should be 20-2 cuz I had him losing to Cunningham & Malik Scott so I feel his status is kinda inflated while still being way above Martin in the HW landscape.
        dude got schooled by a cruiserweight and a pre madonna more concerned with purple fedora hat's

it's basically charles martin's fight to lose, i expected him to come in great shape...

turns up for the biggest fight of his life looking like he has been binging on burger king
        weird.
        Last edited by mlac; 01-16-2016, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Your opponent has a thin record because Duva doesn't believe in you

Comment

Ok so is your

Comment

What an exciting trash talker Glazkov is.

"Sir, I believe your record is a bit thin."

Comment

Working...
              X