Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: David Haye, Mark De Mori Jacked, Promise Fireworks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: David Haye, Mark De Mori Jacked, Promise Fireworks

London – UKTV has landed the exclusive UK rights for former boxing world champion David Haye’s long-awaited comeback fight. The match will be shown on UKTV’s flagship free-to-air entertainment channel, Dave, live from the O2 on Saturday 16 January at 9pm. Haye, the former world champion in two different weight categories, is returning to professional boxing with a heavyweight bout against Australia’s Mark De Mori.

[Click Here To Read More]

De Mori = Shane Cameron

Right?

Comment

de mori looks fat slow... he will lose within 2 or 3

Comment

Originally posted by misery.s View Post
        de mori looks fat slow... he will lose within 2 or 3
        I had the feeling this might be quick too, but still, it does nothing for the lack of excitement or buzz around it does it?

I feel even if Haye looks great, not many people will really care. Haye's image is ruined in my opinion, he doesn't want to face Fury and he will not be the fighter he once was by the time AJ is near the world level... He won't even generate much interest in England never mind the world, therefore his career will probably never pick up steam again I feel.

Comment

Live Virtual Reality Stream!

This Saturday's fight between David "Hayemaker" Haye and Mark "The Dominator" di Mori in London will be the first boxing match to be broadcast live for virtual reality.

The Hayemaker vs. The Dominator match will be broadcast through the Hayemaker 360 app, produced by IM360.
          http://mashable.com/2016/01/15/world.../#nP8TvhtTIuqB

Comment

what a joke

Comment

Originally posted by SthPaw View Post
              I had the feeling this might be quick too, but still, it does nothing for the lack of excitement or buzz around it does it?

I feel even if Haye looks great, not many people will really care. Haye's image is ruined in my opinion, he doesn't want to face Fury and he will not be the fighter he once was by the time AJ is near the world level... He won't even generate much interest in England never mind the world, therefore his career will probably never pick up steam again I feel.
              De Mori is a top 10 WBA ranked guy through winning a regional belt. Haye will crush this guy in a round or 2 unless he carries the fight. De Mori is usually in way better shape as he was a bodybuilder but he has a weak resume. He did have an exciting 8 rounder with Alex Leapai years ago. Haye takes this guy out then will be in the top 10 of the WBA. If his shoulder holds up then he makes things very interesting in the HW division. His career can still get back on track. He was injured for 3.5 years not inactive for no reason. He's giving it one more go so let's see what happens. Can his body stay healthy is the biggest question. 227lbs is big for him so I wonder if he loses speed? If he wins & stays healthy I suspect he goes the WBA route to Fury or he will have to take another route to the WBC or IBF. The one thing he won't have on his side this run is the ability to talk his way into a title fight. With 3 cancellations from injury most fighters will take a wait & see approach before negotiating with him. Let's give the guy a chance. His disposal of Chisora was quite impressive. I expect 2-3 rounds at most against De Mori.

Comment

de mori was supposed to be a bodybuilder?

why does he look like a fat **** pudding then?

Comment

If demori makes it past round 2 i will be very surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    de mori was supposed to be a bodybuilder?

why does he look like a fat **** pudding then?
                    Obviously not lifting the weights like he use to. He was pretty big before. Still 243 but not ripped like before. He was too big & stiff looking so maybe he decided to cut down. He did say he would consider retiring if he wins so maybe this is it for him...

Comment

Working...
                    X