Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Deontay Wilder, Artur Szpilka Brawl at Media Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Deontay Wilder, Artur Szpilka Brawl at Media Event

BROOKLYN - A huge fight week featuring the first two heavyweight world title fights in Brooklyn in 115 years kicked off Tuesday with media workouts at world famous Gleason's Gym in Brooklyn.

This Saturday, January 16 at Barclays Center, WBC Heavyweight World Champion Deontay Wilder will make the third defense of his title against Polish bruiser Artur Szpilka while unbeaten heavyweights Charles Martin and Vyacheslav Glazkov battle for the vacant IBF Heavyweight World Championship. The doubleheader will air live on SHOWTIME® at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT.

[Click Here To Read More]

Why would a champ be getting in the face and yelling STILL, STILL haha. Szpilka might as well continue to mess with him because it looks like Wilder is an emotional individual. Can't wait to see what else happens

Comment

Comment

Well I certainly hope there's a lot of action in the fight.

Comment

Based on this, I'm guessing tickets are still available. Tyson used to threaten cannibalism to sell a show. This goddamn red bull generation is a bunch of *******!

Comment

wilder sounding super corny with that "and still..."

Comment

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
              Based on this, I'm guessing tickets are still available. Tyson used to threaten cannibalism to sell a show. This goddamn red bull generation is a bunch of *******!
              I read on a reporter's twitter that they are actually trying to expand seating in Barclay center - more than what was originally planned.

Comment

Wilder is a copy cat trying to copy Shannon Briggs

That dude Szpilka almost head butted wilder that could have cut him and postponed the fight, Wilder is stupid to get in the dudes face you can hype it up but just shove him from a distance getting that close could jeopardize the fight if you one of you get cut from a clash of heads.

Comment

Glazkov vs Martin, the first HW title fight in Brooklyn in 115 years

Comment

I've been so busy working I almost forgot about this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X