Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alex Ariza Presses on Bob Arum To Give Back To Philippine Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alex Ariza Presses on Bob Arum To Give Back To Philippine Boxing

Strength and conditioning guru, Alex Ariza who steered eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao through his amazing run against top class fighters, has take aim at Top Rank CEO Bob Arum.

[Click Here To Read More]

Agreed until I saw the comment about Mayweather. Ariza needs to get Mayweather's d**k out of his mouth. It's disgusting. Mayweather has so far failed with his stable of fighters. Dumb comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
      Agreed until I saw the comment about Mayweather. Ariza needs to get Mayweather's d**k out of his mouth. It's disgusting. Mayweather has so far failed with his stable of fighters. Dumb comparison.
      ya u guys cant seem to think if mayweather is mentioned its almost strange

Comment

I agreed before i saw the mayweather comment and after.

Comment

why cant mayweather be praised? this is the 2nd article from ariza in about 2 months..davis is known by you, spence, broner, jack these are all guy floyd sorta broke..no matter how their career may go he got you knowin them...

another reason race is a issue in the sport..oscar is the golden boy bc wat he does with fighters..for giving us canelo he's praised..and he didnt give us him utnil he stole him from allstar boxing and he's getting sued now..

why cant floyd be praised for attempting to do the same with american fighters?

Comment

Are you kidding? Guys like J'Leon Love and Micky Bey get title shots or tv appearances constantly that they don't really deserve. All thanks to being promoted by Floyd.

Badou Jack has become a world champion and is in line for a big money fight with Chavez Jr. Floyd has done a tremendous job of helping him maximize his career.

Bob Arum on the other hand wouldn't even put Nonito Donaire on Pacquiao's undercards to help get him more exposure.

Comment

Alex Ariza kicked the sickly Roach in the chest

Alex Ariza is a push up counter and a short order cook who got fired from every boxing camp for being a disgusting loud mouth nothing who infects each camp with hatred and delusions. Ariza is low scum bag for kicking the sickly Freddy Roach in the chest like a fricking girl. Ariza is more a fry chef at a McDonalds than anything for boxing. Look into any sewer and you will find Alex Ariza.

Comment

Someone ask Ariza how much he has given back to Colombia.

Comment

The fighter from froids stable that gets exposure is jack which is due to haymon bringing fights back to regular tv. Also bey when he got that gift over vasquez but other than that nobody outside the hardcore fans know or care about bey or love. I'm guessing ariza went from a strength and conditioning coach to froids pr?

Comment

There are so many talent fighters in the Philippines.

There are so many talented people in the Philippines, opportunities are not matching the talented people. This is why many talented Filipinos are working overseas.

Comment

Working...
                    X