Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza: Mayweather Was Concerned, Pacquiao Shorted on Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ariza: Mayweather Was Concerned, Pacquiao Shorted on Money

Strength and conditioning coach Alex Ariza, who worked with Manny Pacquiao for six years and was later recruited by unbeaten pound for pound No.1 Floyd Mayweather Jr., claims Pacquiao was short-changed in his “Fight of the Century” against Mayweather on May 2, 2015.

[Click Here To Read More]

It's obvious that snake Konz and Arum are robbing Manny P

Comment

Floyd you racist FCK!

Comment

Pacquiao probably took home $25M while Arum collected the remaining $275M.

Comment

i Highly doubt froid gives a **** what pacquiao got and what was the point of this article? Is ariza even relevant?

Comment

The truth will come to light sooner or later.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
              Floyd you racist FCK!
              why are you race baiting an article that has nothing to do but respect for another race?

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
                i Highly doubt froid gives a **** what pacquiao got and what was the point of this article? Is ariza even relevant?
                im not so sure about that honestly i mean think about it floyd is passionate about the fighters getting the major majority of purses not promoters and networks etc so honestly not so sure why you would assume that

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
                  Exactly, what man among us believes that Floyd Mayweather gives a **** about Pacquiao or the Philippines. This is his way of insulting Pac and Arum, that is all. I guess the usual instagram post wasnt enough, but by judging Ariza and his character theres a good chance this is all made up.

Comment

Originally posted by shoog View Post
                    Exactly, what man among us believes that Floyd Mayweather gives a **** about Pacquiao or the Philippines. This is his way of insulting Pac and Arum, that is all. I guess the usual instagram post wasnt enough, but by judging Ariza and his character theres a good chance this is all made up.
                    Couldnt agree more. Ariza is a danm snake. Iremember when all the froid queef boys were saying he gave pacquiao special shakes and now all of a sudden hes a normal choir boy.

Comment

Working...
                    X