Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Artur Szpilka Grinding Hard To Take Wilder To War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Artur Szpilka Grinding Hard To Take Wilder To War

BROOKLYN - Undefeated WBC Heavyweight World Champion Deontay Wilder will make the third defense of his title against brawling Polish contender Artur Szpilka on Saturday, Jan. 16, 2016, at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, live on SHOWTIME® (9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT).
    [Click Here To Read More]

This guy was knocked out by Jennings. 10 kos in 20 wins. Weak HW. Couldn't bust a grape. So just keep feeding Wilder these stiffs and calling him champion. Just keep on.

Comment

His lungs he's gonna punch out

Deante is the man just give him a chance. He represents his family and his team very well. I really want him to punch Fury in the face lots and lots of times. Bomb Squad all the way.

Comment

Considering fighters like Wilder admits clinching as a legit strategy in boxing, this Szpilka guy has zero chance of winning. He is 4 inches shorter than Wilder.

"The smaller guys, you can get used to that, because you already know what you're going to do if you want to bail out - clinch on him, put your body weight on him to get him tired. When you fight bigger guys - it's different." -- Wilder

Comment

how anyone can train without music is beyond me

Comment

I think Wilder will lose

Comment

Working...
            X