Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford-Lundy, Verdejo-Silva HBO Double Finalized, 2/27

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford-Lundy, Verdejo-Silva HBO Double Finalized, 2/27

NEW YORK -- Undefeated superstar champions TERENCE "Bud" CRAWFORD and FELIX "El Diamante" VERDEJO, and Top-10 contender "Hammerin'" HANK LUNDY will appear for a New York press conference next Tuesday at Madison Square Garden.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hard to get excited for this one. The Verdejo fight I can understand but Lundy vs Crawford is not an appealing mainevent. Was Postol too busy to fight this Feb.

Comment

i want to see how much lundy is getting paid so i can decide whether or not to blame herrera and co. for turning the date down

super underwhelming card

Comment

Hopefully they learned their lesson and have Verdejo headline... or Crawford can fight in front of a smaller crowd

Comment

Its a pretty good doubleheader. Cant complain about crawfords opponent and verdejo's seems pretty good but ima have to look into his resume

Comment

They offered Postol, Provodnikov and Herrera and were turned down by Pacquiao.

These are the types of fights you get when you get rejected by Plan A, B, C and D.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
              Hard to get excited for this one. The Verdejo fight I can understand but Lundy vs Crawford is not an appealing mainevent. Was Postol too busy to fight this Feb.
              There was an article I think two days ago where they said that Herrera, postol and I forgot the last one didn't want to fight so they turned it down for whatever reason

Comment

Like ive been saying, they all do it. The grass isnt greener on the other side

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
                  Its a pretty good doubleheader. Cant complain about crawfords opponent and verdejo's seems pretty good but ima have to look into his resume
                  bum fest. just like verdejo. silva can't punch so that's a good thing for verdejo

Comment

Not the best match ups but I will still watch

Comment

Working...
                    X