Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jonathan Gonzalez Training For Comeback, Eyes 154, 160 Ranks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jonathan Gonzalez Training For Comeback, Eyes 154, 160 Ranks

Undefeated Jonathan 'Mantequilla' Gonzalez (18-0-1 and 14 KOs) has returned to training ahead of a planned return in 2016 where he hopes to get a title shot at 154 pounds or middleweight.

Gonzalez hopes to fight in late February or early March, looking to return to the ratings as soon as possible.

[Click Here To Read More]

If he carry his punching power to higher weights and gets in shape, it will be interesting to watch!

Comment

I always thought he had the potential to be good but he strikes me as a Chavez Jr type.

Not enough discipline or desire to stay in shape and to put in the work necessary to live up to their abilities.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        I always thought he had the potential to be good but he strikes me as a Chavez Jr type.

Not enough discipline or desire to stay in shape and to put in the work necessary to live up to their abilities.
        Same here, I made the same observations. I think he had rough potential if somebody could whip him in shape but at this stage, I am not sure that is possible. We will see how he looks when he comes back.

Comment

This guy was compared to cotto a few years back, now he is leaning more on being the next julio cesar chavez jr with his lack of work ethic.he doesn't care about boxing he doesn't care if he loses.with that mexican taco diet he'll wind up as a cheap sparring partner .let's see him against glen. Tapia and see who is worst

Comment

https://boxrec.com/en/box-pro/482501

Looks like he's finally getting to this comeback. Booked vs TBA in 2 days.

Comment

Working...
            X