Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Takashi Uchiyama Interested in Facing Nicholas Walters in U.S.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Takashi Uchiyama Interested in Facing Nicholas Walters in U.S.

The team behind former world champion Nicholas Walters would prefer that their fighter continues his career at 126 pounds, but the hard-punching Jamaican is open to analyzing the possibility of a fight against Japan's Takashi Uchiyama, who holds the super featherweight championship of the World Boxing Association (WBA).

[Click Here To Read More]

Walster

Comment

Sounds good to me.

Comment

I don't know whether Sosa was exceptionally tough or Walter's punches lack the impact they did at 126, also Marriaga was able to hang with him in his last fight with a 126 opponent.

Maybe the Uchiyama fight would see Walters in over his head - but muchos kudos for striving to be great. If he could beat Uchiyama I would have Walters as elite.

Comment

Uchiyma wins by TKO in 10 rounds.

He has great Power and is very tall and strong for 130 pounds.

Comment

Make it happen

Comment

Danm good fight. I think it might end up in the pac-bradley undercard

Comment

Great fight if it happens. Would be nice to see Uchiyama fight somebody with a chance for the first time in several years

Comment

Ive only heard about Uchiyama but the way you all build him up makes me interested.

Make it happen

Comment

this is actually a great fight if it happens

Comment

Working...
                    X