No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez Eyes Carlos Cuadras After Segura Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez Eyes Carlos Cuadras After Segura Clash

Nicaragua's Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez has started training for his next fight and says he will defend his 112-pound World Boxing Council (WBC) flyweight crown against Mexico's Giovanni Segura on March 5 in Los Angeles California.

[Click Here To Read More]

Guess Fat Dan was wrong as usual

I honestly dont even know who Cuadras is but bring it on

Comment

I'll be betting on roman by ko rds 1-3

Comment

He should be demoted below the winner of Ward/Kovalev and GGG/Canelo in that case.

That's consecutive weak years for someone considered the pound for pound best. I was one of his biggest supporters but this is not cosha.

Comment

Gross fight....literally.

No way to watch this gross mofo in HD.....

It's actually an interesting match up.....Cuadras is a boxer with power to keep people honest and moves a lot.....I would be tempted to pick the upset....but he is a ****ing tool and gross to look at. Roman is fu(king up in his startegy to avoid Gallo.....I think the higher wieght will benefit Gallo when they eventually meet.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post

It's actually an interesting match up.....Cuadras is a boxer with power to keep people honest and moves a lot.....I would be tempted to pick the upset....but he is a ****ing tool and gross to look at. Roman is fu(king up in his startegy to avoid Gallo.....I think the higher wieght will benefit Gallo when they eventually meet.
            Where's VADA doe?

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post

Avoid???
              Roman beats him 10 times out of 10.

Comment

Boxing is in such a horrible, ****ed up state. You almost want it to completely die off and fade away to complete irrelevancy (it's pretty close to it already.)

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
                  Avoid???
                  Roman beats him 10 times out of 10.
                  And Danny Jacobs is asking for 5 million for GGG too

Roman is a stand out boxer, I won't deny that....just like you can't deny Roman isn't eager for that rematch.

Comment

If this is a step toward an Inoue fight, then I'm all for it. But now he cannot leave 115 without fighting Inoue.

Comment

Working...
                    X