No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BoxingScene 2015 Fight of the Year: Vargas TKO9 Miura

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BoxingScene 2015 Fight of the Year: Vargas TKO9 Miura

By Cliff Rold - It came down to a choice between two memorable affairs. Both had that one special ingredient that separates the best of nominees when we’re talking about the premiere fight of a given year:

Escalation.

There are many wonderful fights each and every year. Occasions where two warriors beat each other silly for our entertainment, taking our breath away with each lash of leather landed. Fights of escalation are a different breed
    [Click Here To Read More]

This fight totally saved the card. Loved every second of it.

Comment

Cliff just a heads up, I read the Miura-Vargas section twice just to make sure but not once was Miura or Vargas's first names were mentioned in the article. You always referred to them as either "Vargas" or "Miura". It's 6am, so i'm not completely up yet maybe I missed it but i'm sure I did not see there first names mentioned. Handy for lurkers/newbies who may think of all kinda of Vargas', Jessie, Fernando, etc 👍

Comment

I agree...

Comment

Comment

I thought Vargas was done at one point. Great comeback.

Comment

FOTY indeed.

Comment

On point I was about to ask who the runner up was (Answered in Article) , good read.Thanks.

Comment

Great choice. That was a helluva fight.

Comment

Great choice. That was a terrific fight.

Interesting that 3 of the runner ups were offerings from PBC. That's not bad considering how maligned they are by some posters.

Comment

Working...
                    X