No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido Staying Firm on Not Giving Martinez Home Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Salido Staying Firm on Not Giving Martinez Home Court

Sean Gibbons, adviser to former champion Orlando "Siri" Salido, says his fighter is staying firm on not giving WBO super featherweight champion Roman "Rocky" Martinez the home court advantage on February 20.

[Click Here To Read More]

hell yea tell em to kick rocks with that home court BS they always need, How many times do Mexicans have to go to puerto rico to whoop on them.

Comment

lol... good comment...
      when was the last time PR fighters fought a Mexican in Mexico?

Comment

Not sure what the big fuss with Salido is about. First fight in Puerto Rico Martinez did enough to win the fight. I thought it was a good decision. Second fight in Las Vegas which the majority of the crowd was Mexican and I thought Salido won the fight and he settled for a draw. In Vegas (which for him is closer to home) is where he got the bad decision.

Comment

This midgets always crying, In Puerto Rico this dude got dropped twice and was fouling but HE is SAYING that the referee didn't let him fight his fight, come on dude u got ur ass beat fair and square, CRY ME A RIVER.

Puerto Rico>>>>> mexico

nosotros tenemos bolas puneta en mexico nos an robado un monton de veces pinches enanos con cara de tortilla!!!

Comment

These Chanquito looking prehistoric ricans need to fight outside their that **** hole of a zoo.

Dissapointing, but what can you do, he was born a rican.

Comment

last year when arroyo beat marquez no money in fighting in mexico salido will make more fighting in PR its not like salido is going to win anyway he will get knocked out he has been hurt in both fights and dropped either he takes the fight or goes else where

Comment

stop it more money in PR no money in mexico to fight Mexicans get beat up like the tomato cans they are only win you got was lopez

Comment

one fight in PR, one in Vegas & now one in mejico. I don't see a problem with that.

Comment

F@ck going to pr and giving Martinez home advantage! The puerco Ricans want to see salido loose bad. have this fight on neutral ground.

Comment

Working...
                    X