No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rey Vargas is Ready For a Mexican War With Julio Ceja

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rey Vargas is Ready For a Mexican War With Julio Ceja

Unbeaten contender Rey "King" Vargas, who is ranked in a top spot for the super bantamweight title of the World Boxing Council, expects to finally get his shot at gold in 2016.

The young pride of Otumba, Mexico has been a disciple of Nacho Beristain from the beginning of his pro career. He's built up an unbeaten streak of 25 professional wins, 20 of them by knockout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This kid is saying his the best at 122 , So go fight Rigo, and get your title shot

Comment

another cab driver who want to fight for worldtitle

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
        This kid is saying his the best at 122 , So go fight Rigo, and get your title shot
        It clearly said in the article that rigo wants to go in a different direction. Also there was an article here somewhere stating the wbc and vargas wanted to fight rigo. Its just rigo messing up his career like always

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
          It clearly said in the article that rigo wants to go in a different direction. Also there was an article here somewhere stating the wbc and vargas wanted to fight rigo. Its just rigo messing up his career like always
          im giving up on support rigo..the man is going to go up in weight where he does not belong at his size and age and get his azzwhooped..i am so tired of him i've done all i can to support the man, but the wbc basically give u a title shot and u blow it off..WHY?? WHY??

BC OF FUKING DONAIRE TELLING U HE WANTS A REMATCH? dude if u have leanred u dont throw you whole career off bc of one fuggin fight! THIS DUDE SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE TO WORK WITH..HE HAS NO BUSINESS AT 126 OR 130 BUT THATS WHERE HE WILL END UP AND HE'LL BE A 36 YEAR OLD SACRIFICE

Comment

Working...
          X