Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Heiland Issues Statement on Canelo-Golovkin, WBC Situation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Heiland Issues Statement on Canelo-Golovkin, WBC Situation

The truth of the matter is that I’ve been waiting for an offer to have an important fight during the entire year. I find it unbelievable that I wasn’t able to engage in an important fight being the number one Middleweight in the WBC ratings.

[Click Here To Read More]

You can go kick rocks Heiland with Golovkin. Canelo is the A side he chooses who he'll fight not a corrupt orginization like the WBC

Comment

Unfortunately for Heiland, it is in the WBC by laws, that if a ranked fighter moves to a new division, the WBC may allow them to keep that rank in the new division. Both Canelo and Cotto were ranked higher with the WBC at 154 at the times they moved up to middleweight. Highland can always fight GGG, based on GGG's past opponents, that fight is not out of the realm of possibilities.

Comment

canelo should fight heiland if he's going to duck golovkin but i don't think he will. he wants a face first brawler like rosado to "look good against" then he can say more stupid things like ggg isn't a marvel while doing everything in his power not to fight him

Comment

He has a point. He hasn't been able to fight for the title because the mandatory keeps agreeing to let the champion fight voluntaries.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
            You can go kick rocks Heiland with Golovkin. Canelo is the A side he chooses who he'll fight not a corrupt orginization like the WBC
            It's funny how scared Canelo is of GGG. The guy outgrew 154, so moves to 155, but wants to own 3/4 of the MW titles.

Canelo is the P-side, ***** side, phony side, punk side, take your pick.

He has attempted to create the new division of 155, I'm scared of GGG's power division. Or is it the "I'm too big for JRMW, but too scared of MW division?"

That'd the tag line right there.

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
            He has a point. He hasn't been able to fight for the title because the mandatory keeps agreeing to let the champion fight voluntaries.
            Or the champs have been doing all they can to make sure they don't have to face the mandatory.

GGG has been trying to get that lineal title for years, those so called elites have been running scared.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing him fight Golovkin after he deals with Johnson. And if time permits fight Canelo at the end of 2016 or early 2017.

Comment

Gg should have to give half of cotto's money to Heiland this is all on gg for agreeing to letting the champs walk all over him

Comment

The despicable We Be Crooks make up their rules as they go along.

Comment

This is what we were having a debate about in theory in a thread a week or so ago. Just didn't know Heiland was "that guy" being speculated about thats getting his career damaged over top guys aligned to fight who neither of which seems to wanna fight the other guy enough.

And I agree its bs with how the WBC has handled this GGG is not worth the money, but too dangerous to fight for peanuts issue for Sergio, Miguel & now Canelo. Either 1)strip the champion or 2)strip the mandatory position. This **** ain't that hard. Either Canelo wants to be the champion & fight his mandatory or not. Either GGG wants to fight the champion or not.

Comment

Working...
                    X