Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez-Salido, Pedraza-Smith, Arroyo Triple Eyed For 2/20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martinez-Salido, Pedraza-Smith, Arroyo Triple Eyed For 2/20

Promoter Peter Rivera of Puerto Rico Best Boxing is looking to stage a major card on February 20th in Puerto Rico. The event would be headlined by Roman "Rocky" Martinez defending his WBO junior lightweight crown against Mexican former champion Orlando "Siri" Salido in a trilogy fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hope it happens!

Comment

not a bad card at all make it happen!

Comment

i'd suggest a unification with martinez and pedraza. leave salido out and let him fight the winner..i'm a fortuna fan and i want him to get his first world title but the wba wont hurry up and force the asian to fight him..i dont eve know if they can bc they have some ****ti rules about super champs or w/e

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
          not a bad card at all make it happen!
          im burned out on salido martinez...

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
            im burned out on salido martinez...
            me too but if it has too happen its a good card.

Comment

Not sure why Salido is hesitant to fight him in PR. The first fight was in PR and while he did lose a decision it was the proper decision. Martinez did enough to pull it off. The second fight which was in Las Vegas which has a more Mexican crowd Salido did enough to win and got the draw.

Comment

Is salido not promoted by Zanfer as well. I wouldn't mind berchelt getting a crack at martinez

Comment

Salido either takes it or walks he wants big money fight this is the card to take he knows Rocky will end his career

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    Salido either takes it or walks he wants big money fight this is the card to take he knows Rocky will end his career
                    Let's put that aside, we've seen it twice already, and take a look at Pedraza vs Smith. Is this fight going to be telecast from the UK? If not, how do they plan to fight Smith in Puerto Rico? He's not going there for a piddling IBF title.

Comment

Working...
                    X