No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Karmazin on Roy Jones: Health is Worth More Than Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Karmazin on Roy Jones: Health is Worth More Than Money

Former world champion Roman Karmazin of Russia feels bad that Roy Jones Jr., 46-years-old, has continued his career.

On December 12th in Moscow, Jones suffered a very vicious knockout defeat at the hands of former WBO cruiserweight champion Enzo Maccarinelli.
    [Click Here To Read More]

How much is Roy getting to fight nowadays anyway? Can't be that much can it?

And does he owe that f#cking much still?

Hope Roy gets the hint soon that he needs to get outta the sport. Boxing isn't a sport you wanna continue once you are in your 40's & getting KTFO.

Someone needs to give this cat a job as a car salesman or something.

Comment

roy's license needs to be taken away tbh. the russians all seem unanimous in wanting him to hang them up. they seem genuinely fond of him over there so i'm sure roy will find something to do

Comment

I hope it's not true that Roy is in financial trouble. With all the money he made in his career and with the HBO broadcasting gig he shouldn't be having money problems.

Comment

I hope everyone refuses to issue a license to Roy. I don't want him to die in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            I hope it's not true that Roy is in financial trouble. With all the money he made in his career and with the HBO broadcasting gig he shouldn't be having money problems.
            But how much is HBO paying though?

Kellerman's HBO salary is reported to be $550,000 / year

I would assume Roy is somewhere in that ball park. At least I hope he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
              But how much is HBO paying though?

Kellerman's HBO salary is reported to be $550,000 / year

I would assume Roy is somewhere in that ball park. At least I hope he is.
              I have no idea how much Roy makes for them. If he has his finances in order it should be enough to make a decent living though.

Comment

Working...
              X