No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J. Mayweather Explains Why He THinks Pacquiao is Lying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: J. Mayweather Explains Why He THinks Pacquiao is Lying

Trainer Jeff Mayweather, the uncle of retired pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr., does not believe that Manny Pacquiao was suffering from an injured right shoulder on May 2nd, when his nephew won a twelve round unanimous decision at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Pacquiao claimed to have suffered the injury during the fourth round of the contest. He has surgery a few days after the bout.

There were numerous stories after the fight. Initially it was said that Pacquiao suffered the injury in training camp and then the story seemed to shift that it was an old injury the reoccurred.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Whhhhhaaat? Lying?

Torn rotator cuff red mark @ right shoulder. It bled out.

Dr.Neal ElAttrache (the same doctor who performed the surgery on Kobe Bryant's). Explains Pacquiao's rotator cuff injury.

Last edited by Spoon23; 12-19-2015, 05:40 PM.

Comment

I don't think anyone believes it. The stories changed twice now. But even if he was it's a level playing field, Floyd career long bad hands, Pacquiao one bad shoulder.

Comment

So he really was injured.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...t-rotator-cuff

Dr. Neal ElAttrache, a famed orthopedic surgeon who performed the 90-minute procedure to repair Pacquiao's torn rotator cuff, said he could not be "more pleased with the results." It was an outpatient surgery, so Pacquiao will not stay overnight.

ElAttrache, who has also operated on athletes such as Los Angeles Lakers guard Kobe Bryant and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, said he expects Pacquiao to return to the ring. He estimates that Pacquiao would not be able to fight again for nine months to a year.

I guess all Pac needed was his left hand.

Comment

If you analyze the fight in slow motion, punch by punch, you can see that Pacquiao's arm actually falls off and flies out of the ring.

All Floyd did was beat up an amputee that night.

Luckily Manny was able to reattach the limb with salt water and prayers.
          Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 12-18-2015, 04:19 AM.

Comment

With a busted right shoulder Pac with only his left to rely on beat up a roided up Floyd and made Floyd ran and hug for dear life for 12 rounds.

Legendary

No need for salt water. His surgeon was good enough that natural healing after surgery will do.

# I think it's Jeff Mayweather who's lying

# that's how good Pac is even if it's the truth that Pac had an injury, they can't believe pac did that to floyd with one healthy arm

#Impressed.
            Last edited by Spoon23; 12-18-2015, 04:50 AM.

Comment

Fascinating and totally unexpected!

Now lets hear what Pacquiao's relatives have to say about it.

Comment

Wait I thought Pac would fight in November since there was no injury ?

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                  Wait I thought Pac would fight in November since there was no injury ?
                  He's been playing basketball for months.

Comment

so what does he thinks about Floyd Jr being dehydrated?

Comment

Working...
                    X