No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Mosley-Lopez, Concepcion-Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Mosley-Lopez, Concepcion-Marquez

Panama - After a couple of hours of additional suffering on the scale, Panama's Luis "Nica" Concepcion made the required weight (115 pounds) for his title fight this Thursday, December 17, against Mexico's Hernan Tyson Marquez, who was one pound over.

The fight is the headline bout of a card being organized as part of the KO Drugs event being staged by the World Boxing Association (WBA) at the Arena Roberto Duran in Panama City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shane was fighting!? Who knew?

Comment

Great to see Shane can get down to 147 still, where he always belonged. Any fights above that weight he gets owned, too small for 154. I wish him well for 2016, who knows maybe another title shot at 147 looms. Go Shane!

Comment

didn't even know Shane was fighting.

Comment

Shane looks in great shape at 147, and Patrick Lopez could pose a tough test for this version of shane and certainly has size on Shane. Looks like a pretty good card for Thursday night fights, fellas.

Comment

Was anyone else 100% sure this was click bait but clicked anyways, then got surprised when they realized it was actually Shane Mosley? lol

He is in great shape as always. But I honestly don't think he has much left to offer as a top level competitor at this point in his career. I'd hate to see him be used as a stepping stone the way he was against Canelo.
            Last edited by BoxerDood; 12-17-2015, 12:40 AM.

Comment

This is going to be a good fight.

Comment

Does this have any TV coverage?

Comment

we need to get marquez vs shane, it should be fun ....

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    Does this have any TV coverage?

I went to the official site looks like they have a free feed not sure if its available worldwide.

Comment

Working...
                    X