No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Jean Pascal Expects To Get Revenge on Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Jean Pascal Expects To Get Revenge on Kovalev

Unified light heavyweight title holder Sergey Kovalev and former world champion Jean Pascal will clash for a second time on January 30th at the Bell Centre for the Unified WBO, WBA and IBF Light Heavyweight World Championship. The event will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing beginning at 9:45 p.m. ET/PT.

[Click Here To Read More]

Dude has been hit one too many times, planning to beat himself up fight club style now.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

Unified light heavyweight title holder Sergey Kovalev and former world champion Jean Pascal will clash for a second time on January 30th at the Bell Centre for the Unified WBO, WBA and IBF Light Heavyweight World Championship. The event will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing beginning at 9:45 p.m. ET/PT.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Was the guy who wrote the headline drunk?

Comment

Lol Jean....

Comment

Think what you want... He's been a cash cow for Kovalev and in such deserves some attention ... I mean where else could Kovalev go now but in Quebec ? Pascal, Stevenson, Beterbiev, even Alvarez ... One of them will end up putting him down in fashion and with a nice income as an extra for him... My $$$ goes on the guy below...

Comment

I admire this guy's balls. Who would have thought he would want another beating session from Kovalev? Quackenson ducked both. Quack!

Kovalev, mind you, is not even PPV material.

High risk, low reward.

Comment

too bad he'll get spanked again

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                I admire this guy's balls. Who would have thought he would want another beating session from Kovalev? Quackenson ducked both. Quack!

Kovalev, mind you, is not even PPV material.

High risk, low reward.
                Even worst... The guy has to rely on the challenger side to bring the butter on the bread... That's how incompetent Duva/Main-Events are...

As for your sources for who's avoiding who, I would double check them closely since they're out of this world ...

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
                  Even worst... The guy has to rely on the challenger side to bring the butter on the bread... That's how incompetent Duva/Main-Events are...

As for your sources for who's avoiding who, I would double check them closely since they're out of this world ...
                  Quackenson ducked Pascal, too. So that's all you need to know. Let the quack rot in obscurity.

Comment

You obviously have no clue indeed... So nevermind ...

Comment

Working...
                    X