No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Jr. Grinds Down, Stops Spike O'Sullivan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Jr. Grinds Down, Stops Spike O'Sullivan

O2 Arena, London - In a WBA final middleweight title eliminator, Chris Eubank Jr. (21-1, 16KOs) stopped heated rival Gary "Spike" O'Sullivan (22-2, 15KOs) in seven rounds.

They felt each other out early. Eubank was working the jab and O'Sullivan was looking for something big. In the second, Eubank landed a hard uppercut that stunned Spike and then started unloading with an arsenal of punches. Spike weathered the storm and stunned Eubank with a left to back him off.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wow EUBANK is tough as his dad... dammmmmmmm what a grudge match !!!!!

Comment

Eubank looked a bit amateurish at the start but he focused and looked great after the 4th.

Comment

Chris Jr looked terrific.

Great combos, uppercuts, bodywork...delighted with that performance. His strength and chin are also top class.

Comment

O'Sullivan is now the guy that kissed Eubank jr and got beat up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
            O'Sullivan is now the guy that kissed Eubank jr and got beat up for it.
            Eubank was a beast in that fight, although he was crazy reckless. He can't take that game plan into a fight with GGG. He'll get his skull crushed.

Comment

Not saying he would but if Eubank poses like that against Jacobs he's gettin sparked. His ego is far to big.I don't mind show boating but it's like he's tryin to be his dad which is a bad idea.

Comment

for real, he showed he has a lot of raw talent. He threw every punch in the book with accuracy and power.

I'm honestly surprised it lasted that long. It had to end when it did or Spike would go out on a stretcher and an oxygen mask. I was worried he'd follow in his father's footsteps in the fight against Watson.

Comment

O'Sullivan had some huge counter shots on Eubank's face in round three, Jr seems to have his father's iron chin.

Comment

Good fight Eubank better work on his defense spike was catching him with some nice left hooks I don't think he can take punches like that from Jacobs he'd get knocked out

Comment

Working...
                    X