No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Patrick Nielsen, Markussen Explodes at Weigh-in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Patrick Nielsen, Markussen Explodes at Weigh-in

Tempers flared at today’s weigh-in ahead of Patrick Nielsen (27-1, 13 KOs) and Rudy Markussen’s (39-3, 26 KOs) sold-out grudge match on Saturday night at the Brondby Hallen in Copenhagen.

After taking to the scales, the bitter rivals had to be restrained when a shoving match threatened to escalate. [Click Here To Read More]

Patrick fired up in a way that does not please the danish fans. I reckon most want old man Rudy to kick his butt.

I dont see it happening though. Markussen will be dangerous for the first 2-3 rounds, but Patrick should be to young, fresh and unorthodox for Rudy.

Surprisingly Markussen came in below the limit. It was the consensus that He would have difficulty coming down.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Patrick fired up in a way that does not please the danish fans. I reckon most want old man Rudy to kick his butt.

I dont see it happening though. Markussen will be dangerous for the first 2-3 rounds, but Patrick should be to young, fresh and unorthodox for Rudy.

Surprisingly Markussen came in below the limit. It was the consensus that He would have difficulty coming down.
      He sucker pushed him!

Kind of cheap. At least he didn't bite him.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        He sucker pushed him!

Kind of cheap. At least he didn't bite him.
        It Was cheap. The whole buildup has been ugly has hell. Great banners over bridges in Copenhagen from Patrick supporters calling Markussen a chicken. A man dressed as a chicken interrupting a pressconference and nasty arguments between patricks manager and Rudy's trainer all the Way through.

Yes I regret I didnt buy the Ppv.

Comment

That was one hard ass push! shit sounded like a punch

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
            That was one hard ass push! shit sounded like a punch
            Barrera and Bowe would be proud.

Comment

Working...
            X