Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Shannon Briggs Clothing Line? Lets Go Champ!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Shannon Briggs Clothing Line? Lets Go Champ!

Former WBO world heavyweight champion Shannon Briggs has the slogan, recently he launched his official app, and now the veteran fighter has revealed his official clothing line.

Earlier today at the Heavyweight Factory in Florida, Briggs and some of his friends showcased what they believe will be the hottest boxing gear for 2016 - with t-shirts, caps, and Briggs' catchphrase - “Lets Go Champ”
    [Click Here To Read More]

Either be a part of this movement or die. That's it. There are no other choices.

#LetsGoChamp

Comment

do those clothes follow you around if you wear something different that day?

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
        do those clothes follow you around if you wear something different that day?
        The shirt is more so just for show, something you can carry around or hang up in the house. Followers of Shannon Briggs are required to act like the champ and go shirtless while yelling "Let's Go Champ"

Or if you do so happen to have it on, when others come around or when a crowd forms you're immediately supposed to take it off

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Either be a part of this movement or die. That's it. There are no other choices.

#LetsGoChamp

^^^^^^^^^^^^ X2

#LetsGoChamp

Comment

Briggs not looking as ripped as he did a year or so back

Comment

A bit late.

This has kinda got old now and Wlad isn't even the Champ anymore.

Comment

gonna get me some hats, I support the Movement! Might have to go back to my LETSGOCHAMP Moniker again!

Hopefully, Wlad reclaims the title and gives Briggs a shot!

Comment

100% better than TMT line.

Comment

Haven't been this excited since Holyfield launched his brand. Should I hit the picnic table stand at Shannon's gym or wait until it hits Macy's to pick up a shirt and hat?

Comment

Working...
                    X