No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero: A lot of People Are Writing Me Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero: A lot of People Are Writing Me Off

LOS ANGELES, CA –The Conga Room at LA Live played host to the official press conference on Wednesday afternoon to formally announce the first installment of Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) for the New Year.

This particular occasion will also mark the debut of PBC on free-to-air Fox, the first primetime appearance on the network in nearly 20 years. Headlining the January 23rd show at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, former WBC super lightweight champion Danny Garcia will face former multi-divisional titlist Robert “The Ghost” Guerrero in a 12-round welterweight bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

you wrote yourself off by getting your ass beat multiple times in the last couple years

Comment

Robert is one of my favorite fighters because of his attitude in and out of the ring, but I've long considered his staying at 147 to be a mistake. He's too slow at that weight, especially since he doesn't have heavy hands. He earned the ghost nickname because of the fact that he used to have great movement. Might be too late to go back down but he was much better fighter before he leapfrogged past 140.

Comment

with a just cause

Comment

you can only say things like this after coming off a big win Robert aint did shit since his berto fight

Comment

I'm not, I hope the Ghost puts a beating on this overrated bum. Someone needs to finally confirm Garcia is not elite/A+ at all. Ghost has no choice but to KO him though because apparently no matter how many rounds Garcia loses he always gets these BS decisions. Pathetic.

Comment

"I'm a star right?"

Normally said in California right before a fall from grace.

Comment

i dont get why people are counting him out either i mean ya he has looked lackluster in his last few fights but lets be honest he probably was not motivated for those guys. He showed why we like watching him fight against thurman after falling behind. i just think he will have a great training camp for garcia and im confident he will have a good showing

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
                  you wrote yourself off by getting your ass beat multiple times in the last couple years
                  That's boxing, age catches up and so do the wars you have. Guerrero is just that, a warrior and we should respect the man. I just think he's older, been in one too many wars and has moved up in weight where he is at a disadvantage.

I have Garcia winning by stoppage. A few years ago this would have been a great fight, and would have picked Guerrero.

Comment

yes, they are, and with reason, have you forgotten that martinez almost KO'd you?

Comment

Working...
                    X