No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Chris Algieri Gives His Take on Pacquiao-Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Chris Algieri Gives His Take on Pacquiao-Khan

NEW YORK - Daniel "The Miracle Man" Jacobs and Peter "Kid Chocolate" Quillin spoke to the media for the final time Thursday at a press conference in Manhattan before they enter the ring Saturday, Dec. 5, live on SHOWTIME® at Barclays Center in Brooklyn.

The middleweight title showdown headlines a SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® telecast that begins at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT with WBA Featherweight World Champion Jesus Cuellar battling Puerto Rico's Jonathan "Polvo" Oquendo. In action on SHO EXTREME (7 p.m. ET/PT), former world champion Chris Algieri faces Ecuador's Erick Bone and Staten Island's "Sir" Marcus Browne enters the ring against Francisco Sierra.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I didn't read but does it say " manny is the best at being Manny and Amir is the best at being Amir. Whoever is the best at being themselves will beat the other who isn't the best at being themselves that night" ???

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      I didn't read but does it say " manny is the best at being Manny and Amir is the best at being Amir. Whoever is the best at being themselves will beat the other who isn't the best at being themselves that night" ???
      He picks Pac, assuming he is healthy and at 100%.

Comment

He said that when Manny fought Floyd he wasn't hungry or less hungry than when he fought him.

he believes that the timing is right for Khan to win since Pac is coming off a surgery, but at 100 percent he has Pac winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post

He alluded to the injury, and said it was about timing/hunger.

But yea, pretty much what you said.

Comment

Was he out of the cage during that interview?

Comment

I really hope Pac doesn't fight con. I don't want to see con fight anyone else besides Brook.

Comment

Working...
              X