No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Medzhid Bektemirov Vows To Drop Bombs on Brand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Medzhid Bektemirov Vows To Drop Bombs on Brand

HOUSTON, TX - Undefeated WBA #12 and WBC #13 light heavyweight contender, Medzhid "B-52" Bektemirov (16-0, 12 KOs), vows to bring an explosive fight to Alexander Brand (24-1, 19 KOs) when the two face each other this Saturday, December 5, 2015 at the Osceola Heritage Center in Kissimmee, Florida. The scheduled 10-round bout that will be shown live on HBO Latino beginning at 9:45 p.m. ET/PT. [Click Here To Read More]

Andre Ward ducked a fight with Alexander Brand after seeing him on video. Bektemirov has a difficult task on his hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Andre Ward ducked a fight with Alexander Brand after seeing him on video. Bektemirov has a difficult task on his hands.
      You weren't going to give Andre Ward any credit when Alexander Brand's name was being thrown around as a possible opponent.

I expect you to be consistent and not give any credit here either.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        You weren't going to give Andre Ward any credit when Alexander Brand's name was being thrown around as a possible opponent.

I expect you to be consistent and not give any credit here either.
        I'd never heard of him before. I remember he was a super middleweight who the cowardly Ward demanded move up to 175 to fight him.

Bektemirov won't back out like the Ward.

Big difference in Brand fighting a inexperienced prospect at his own weight class and having to move up to fight an established boxer who is ranked #4 p4p. If you don't understand that, you're just plain stupid.

Comment

Working...
        X