Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spike Taunts Eubank Jr. Over Dad Eating Animal Genitals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spike Taunts Eubank Jr. Over Dad Eating Animal Genitals

Spike O’Sullivan says Chris Eubank Jr.’s father has abandoned him ahead of their WBA World Middleweight title eliminator at The O2 in London on December 12, live on Sky Sports Box Office.

Eubank Sr. – now known as English – missed the first press conference for the fight as he went to Australia to start filming ‘I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here’, and should the former two-weight World champion last in the jungle until the final show on Sunday December 6, the highly-rated Brighton talent has not had his father and mentor around for almost a month leading up to his crunch clash.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Spike O’Sullivan is a halfwit and a ****house and he's getting knocked out by Eubank.

Comment

fuxking lol at this thread title

Comment

I guess Spike figures an angry irrational Eubank is preferable to the cold rational Eubank.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          Spike O’Sullivan is a halfwit and a ****house and he's getting knocked out by Eubank.
          That may be so but he's right about Eubank Sr. and Jr. being delusional. Confidence is one thing but the Eubanks are without a doubt a family from the Twilight Zone.
          "English" still thinks his son would destroy Golovkin right now even though he lost at the domestic level! I admit that Jr. has talent but give me a break. He hasn't proved anything that points to him being the best Middleweight out there.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Spike Taunts Eubank Jr. Over Dad Eating Animal Genitals

Wow, it takes balls to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Spike O’Sullivan says Chris Eubank Jr.’s father has abandoned him ahead of their WBA World Middleweight title eliminator at The O2 in London on December 12, live on Sky Sports Box Office.

Eubank Sr. – now known as English – missed the first press conference for the fight as he went to Australia to start filming ‘I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here’, and should the former two-weight World champion last in the jungle until the final show on Sunday December 6, the highly-rated Brighton talent has not had his father and mentor around for almost a month leading up to his crunch clash.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              JOKE: A gringo (white boy) goes to Tijuana (TJ) to see the bull fights. After the bull fights he goes to a restuarant right outside the stadium and orders some steak, the gringo eats the steak and tells the waiter, "Senor (Mr.), that was delicous! And a very generous serving of balled up steak." the waiter smiles. A month later the gringo returns to TJ, watches the bull fights otra vez (once again) and attends the same restuarant. He orders the same balled steak but this time to his surprise the serving was very small, so the gringo calls the waiter over and asks, "Senor, why such a small serving this time?" The waiter replies, "well Senor, you see, El Matador (the Bullfighter) doesnt always win..."

Lol anyways this article reminded me of this joke.
              Last edited by WarVeteranO01; 12-04-2015, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
                That may be so but he's right about Eubank Sr. and Jr. being delusional. Confidence is one thing but the Eubanks are without a doubt a family from the Twilight Zone.
                "English" still thinks his son would destroy Golovkin right now even though he lost at the domestic level! I admit that Jr. has talent but give me a break. He hasn't proved anything that points to him being the best Middleweight out there.
                Maybe, but i watch boxing to be entertained by the whole package and i find the Eubank's entertaining because they're crazy.

I'd rather watch them than some boring halfwit like O'Sullivan.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                  Maybe, but i watch boxing to be entertained by the whole package and i find the Eubank's entertaining because they're crazy.

I'd rather watch them than some boring halfwit like O'Sullivan.
                  I agree with you that the Eubanks are entertaining. Every time they appear on tv it's like the cryptkeeper just opened the mausoleum!

Comment

I'll enjoy watching Eubank flatten this twat.

Comment

Working...
                    X