No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Monday After: UK Round-Up and Review

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: The Monday After: UK Round-Up and Review

In the run up to Saturday’s fight Tyson Fury invoked the name of Buster Douglas and claimed that he would shock the world in the same way. In the biggest surprise offered up by heavyweight boxing since that night in Tokyo Fury was true to his word as he became King of the giants.

In truth a very ordinary fight shifted the heavyweight landscape in a way few imagined when the bout was first announced. Fury was erratic and Wladimir Klitschko rather gun shy in what became a fairly lopsided result. I scored the fight much closer and until I watched it for a second time I had Klitschko winning by two rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

How on earth did you have Klitschko two rounds up at the end of the fight?
    I had Fury winning 5-1 at the half way stage... no way Klistchko won the remaining six rounds. Look at the stats. Klistchko threw one punch on avg every ten seconds and landed on avg every 41 seconds. Hardly a winning performance! Fury controlled pace and what Klitschko did and didnt do. Better inside fighting from him too.

Comment

When did BattlingNelson become a writer?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        When did BattlingNelson become a writer?

I have actually written some articles here on boxingscene, but not this one haha. You can tell it's not me, because I haven't rewatched the fight and have no intention of doing so. Yeah my scorecard was off. That happens. The close rounds was obviously scored for Fury while I had the champion.

Anyway Wlad showed his age there.

Comment

Klitschko won the 12th round, just. Fury won every other round and it wasn't even close. He completely neutralised Wlad & gave him a boxing lesson, just as i confidently predicted!

Wait a minute, the author had Wladimir winning? LMFAO, get this joker sacked. Can't score a fight to save his life.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            Klitschko won the 12th round, just. Fury won every other round and it wasn't even close. He completely neutralised Wlad & gave him a boxing lesson, just as i confidently predicted!

Wait a minute, the author had Wladimir winning? LMFAO, get this joker sacked. Can't score a fight to save his life.
            But you can score a fight obviously. 11-1 Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson
              Quote:

Originally Posted by denium

Correct, Wlad won the 12th and clearly lost the rest. Anyone who scored the fight to Wlad is clearly a complete mong and should be banned from following the sport.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Honestly, watched the fight today. It was either 10-2 or 11-1.

Wlad didn't do much in the whole fight.

Comment

Working...
                X