No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo Plans To Remain at 154, Wants The Big Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo Plans To Remain at 154, Wants The Big Fights

DALLAS - Super welterweight world champion Jermall "Hitman" Charlo (23-0, 18 KOs) stopped "Silky" Wilky Campfort (21-2, 12 KOs) in the fourth-round to retain his title Saturday afternoon on Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) on NBC from The Bomb Factory in Dallas.

Charlo used his height and jab to control the fight and keep the tenacious Campfort from getting inside and causing any damage to the defending champion. In the second round, Charlo landed a two-punch combo that ended with a right cross to send Campfort to the canvas. [Click Here To Read More]

He looked huge compared to Campfort last night

Comment

Good decision I want him to stay at 154 defend his title

Comment

Charlo will be at 160 soon and will be a good contender to GGG's titles.

I'm honestly more interested in that fight than the Lara one even though both would be good.

Comment

Bum ass frauds. Praying on their downfall hard. Just looking at them irritates me. Same with Errol Spence and all those little thug bums.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
            Charlo will be at 160 soon and will be a good contender to GGG's titles.

I'm honestly more interested in that fight than the Lara one even though both would be good.
            Charlo is gonna stay 154 until ggg starts to look beatable.

Comment

@'54/'60 he will dominate alvarez...no doubt in my mind so here's another xcuse 4 alvarez 2 come up w/ why not 2 fight Charlo...wait & c...

Comment

Charol looked big. Perhaps it's time to test the waters at 155 and see if he can have the same success in that division.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                  Charlo is gonna stay 154 until ggg starts to look beatable.
                  Lol you think, I find it weird that both Charlo's fight at 154 when they're bigger than a lot of MW.

I made a thread once saying a lot of the young fighters are hiding at 154 feeling more confident they can beat one another but not GGG. The Charlo's, Harrison, Andrade, J-Rock, and Canelo are all huge. But I think Charlo would be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                    @'54/'60 he will dominate alvarez...no doubt in my mind so here's another xcuse 4 alvarez 2 come up w/ why not 2 fight Charlo...wait & c...
                    You mean Canelo? You think Oscar is gonna wanna work with haymon to make this fight? If the fans aren't demanding it and and charlo isn't a big name (to the casuals) I don't think he'd risk him with charlo. After all, Canelo is the Unified lineal 155 champ.

Comment

Working...
                    X