No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Macklin To Remain at 154, Talks Canelo-Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Macklin To Remain at 154, Talks Canelo-Cotto

BoxingScene.com caught up with super welterweight/middleweight contender Mathew "Mack the Knife" Macklin (34-6, 22KOs) after Canelo Alvarez defeated Miguel Cotto via unanimous decision at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Macklin felt that the judges had the correct winner but agreed with the opinion of many that the scores should have been closer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Andre coWard is ducking "GGG" Golovkin.

Comment

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Ward has proof of lil g turning down a fight with him...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
        Andre coWard is ducking "GGG" Golovkin.

its ok dude... pac will fight again soon.

Comment

Macklin's kidding himself being at 154. He looked weak in his last fight and he's looked burnt out before that at 160. He should go back to 160 and try to make a money fight vs the winner or loser of Saunders/Lee then call it a career. I'd say Eubank, but I think Chris would seriously hurt him.

Comment

Canelo ******s stop!!! you know GGG is going to fight Canelo next!

Comment

even Mexicans knows Cotto won that fight!!!!stop the bu****!![url]https://www.facebook.com/boxeomx/

Comment

The harder shots that never hurt cotto huh lol cotto won the fight watch them try and do a rematch hope cotto shuts him down

Comment

Canelo did a great job. Cotto showed a lot of heart but I think that those body shots Canelo landed took a toll on Cotto and that's what lead to the stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                    Canelo did a great job. Cotto showed a lot of heart but I think that those body shots Canelo landed took a toll on Cotto and that's what lead to the stoppage.
                    what stoppage? dummy..

Comment

Working...
                    X