No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: Canelo Alvarez Did Not Satisfy Expectations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: Canelo Alvarez Did Not Satisfy Expectations

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. saw his countryman Saul "Canelo" Alvarez as the rightful winner last Saturday night in Las Vegas, but he feels Canelo has failed to meet the expectations that were required of him.

Canelo (46-1-1, 32KOs) won a twelve round unanimous decision over Miguel Cotto to win the WBC middleweight championship. The fight was close and far from a dominating performance. The judges scored it one sided in favor of Canelo (118-110, 119-109, 117-111), but even the Mexican star's trainer disagreed with the scorecards and felt the bout was a lot closer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr telling a fighter they did not live up to expectations. I've officially seen it all LOL

Comment

This jealous hater has no right to talk about any fights after he said he was winning his fight before he got knocked out. He lost all cred with that comment. So not only is he a pathetic hype job he don't know shyt about boxing. Still mad because Mexicans turned on him and started a riot throwing beers at him earlier this year. lol
      Last edited by bigdunny1; 11-27-2015, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Lol

This is hilarious coming from Chavez Jr. Talk about a guy who's soule gotten to where he is based on his father's name.

Look you had your opportunity and fell very very short. Stop hating on Canelo because you are an absolute after thought to not just the Mexican fans but to the boxing world in general.

Your not on the same planet talent wise as Canelo and we definitely know that you don't have the same will as him either to be great. Just be happy that daddy Haymon pays you more than your worth and keep fighting tomato cans.

Don't be mad that you never be where Canelo is which is at the top of the boxing world.

Comment

Says this guy...lol

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Says this guy...lol
            This would be like getting told you are living too recklessly, self destructive and irresponsibly by Charlie Sheen.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
              Julio Cesar Chavez Jr telling a fighter they did not live up to expectations. I've officially seen it all LOL
              Lmfao jccjr has some nerve

Comment

I was thinking the same thing

Comment

Thats rich coming from this spoiled b*tch
                  Nelo fought a good fight , give that man some props

Comment

And this is coming after last month, when Chavez Jr said he doesn't like Cotto because of the fact that he fights at catchweights...

lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X