No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: I Destroy My Opponent Mentally, Then Physically

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: I Destroy My Opponent Mentally, Then Physically

Tyson Fury faces the acid test of his boasts that he will end Wladimir Klitschko's four-year reign as undisputed world heavyweight champion when the pair clash in Duesseldorf on Saturday.

The 27-year-old English challenger is undefeated in his 24 fights with 18 knock-outs as he faces the vastly more experienced champion, 12 years his senior, who holds the WBA, IBF, IBO and WBO belts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

2fast is about to change the landscape of boxing

Comment

Klitchko has absolutely no excuse to let this match see the bell ending round 5.

Comment

Since I got banned for a racist comment that wasn't racist. I'm going to give you a real racist comment. If I'm going to get banned then I'm going to get banned for actually doing it. So this post and all that will follow will contain this 🔜 ******, you ****ing ******. You ****ing black ****** in the woods. That's ******. Yes ******, put asttrics on that mother ****ed ******, n I gger ******. ****** !!!!!!!!! There now you can ban me.

Comment

tyson lost me here, how is drssing up like batman and making toilet jokes breaking your opponent mentally?

Comment

Originally posted by Cobarde Naranja View Post
            tyson lost me here, how is drssing up like batman and making toilet jokes breaking your opponent mentally?
            LOL at you signature! Mexicans drain themselfs for weigh ins and then rehydrate for 15-20 pounds at least to gain weght advantage. Aka Chavez Jr and Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
              Since I got banned for a racist comment that wasn't racist. I'm going to give you a real racist comment. If I'm going to get banned then I'm going to get banned for actually doing it. So this post and all that will follow will contain this 🔜 ******, you ****ing ******. You ****ing black ****** in the woods. That's ******. Yes ******, put asttrics on that mother ****ed ******, n I gger ******. ****** !!!!!!!!! There now you can ban me.
              Why did they ban u the first time?

Comment

Fury's quite mentally unsound himself, fragile ego etc.

He pulls off a silly stunt with the Batman bullshit and as soon as Wlad calls him a clown he lost his shit. As in, chair flung back and trying to get in his face whilst grunting 'who you callin' a clown?!' ' I ain't no clown '

Nah, you're just some daft **** who wrestled The Joker in your Batman costume at a press conference.

It's been a great build up between ze cold iceman in Wladimir and the volatile but charismatic Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobarde Naranja View Post
                  That's because Fury didn't say the quote in the headline, Klitschko did. BoxingScene really needs to get a proper proof reader.

Comment

Originally posted by BTL View Post
                    Why did they ban u the first time?
                    Could it be he DKSAB?

Comment

Working...
                    X