No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Francisco Vargas Presented With Belt By WBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Francisco Vargas Presented With Belt By WBC

Courageous Francisco "Bandido" Vargas, the new WBC super featherweight champion, visited the Los Angeles offices of the WBC, where Pepe Sulaiman presented him with the item he so longed for, the well earned prestigious and famed green and gold belt, along with a (gentle) pat on the back for a tremendous, gutsy performance last Saturday night - which is a powerful candidate for Fight Of The Year.

[Click Here To Read More]

that was one of the craziest f#cking fights you are ever going to see. bat sh#t nuts. i hope a replay makes it to HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      that was one of the craziest f#cking fights you are ever going to see. bat sh#t nuts. i hope a replay makes it to HBO.
      great figth,

I have the HD version on my computer. if nothing shows up on youtube ill upload it.

Comment

A real and humble mexican warrior!

Dale. Vargas!

Comment

Vargas and miura made a ton of fans that night. Saved us all from the painfully boring rigo fight . Lets to it again!

Comment

Those guys are always in great fights. He definitely earned that belt. Him and Walters or uchi would be nuts.

Comment

A side. If that means anything. Anyway you look at it. He earned it. This is no paper champion.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Those guys are always in great fights. He definitely earned that belt. Him and Walters or uchi would be nuts.
                I'm with you, but that eye looked bad. He'll need a rest and maybe a tuneup. Fortuna wouldn't be a bad fight either.

Comment

The guy deserves the marbles, that was a FOTY candidate.

Originally posted by twrx View Post
                  Vargas and miura made a ton of fans that night. Saved us all from the painfully boring rigo fight . Lets to it again!
                  both fighters gave their all in that match

it was the extreme opposite of the Rigo match

Miura and Vargas deserve a lot of respect, Rigo deserves to be shunned from HBO (again)

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                    I'm with you, but that eye looked bad. He'll need a rest and maybe a tuneup. Fortuna wouldn't be a bad fight either.
                    The eye does look real bad. He needs a good break and an easy fight. He brings it every time so I'm dying to see him against the top dogs. That division isn't a money division so hopefully it happens.

Comment

Working...
                    X